Former WWE Superstar Enzo Amore (aka Real1) has released a new album and it includes a song that seems to reference his ex-girlfriend Liv Morgan.
The track is titled “Liv a 30 for 30” and it starts with him talking about how hard it is to maintain a relationship while on the road. His lyrics seem to indicate that she has been trying to get back together with him. Amore says, “I’m more mature than you, I gotta do what’s best for you. I’m sorry. Ain’t no future with you.”
Other lyrics from the song:
– “I know how the game works. I done put you on the game first. It’s only a matter of time before you’re smashing what’s his name at work.”
– “I just wish the biggest lesson I done taught you was to never let the other people see this thirst.”
– “I been gettin’ tagged in your thirsty picture posting you been doing on the gram.”
– “So much that I could say to you. You reached out to me repeatedly, I see you every week, ain’t got sh* to say to you.”
– “I don’t want to give you hope, I could never just be friends. So I told you and I quote, ‘I mean this when I say, never speak to me again.’ Let that burn.”
For those of you that haven’t keep up, Morgan and Amore split sometime in 2017. She hasn’t said much about the relationship after the break-up but she did hint on Twitter that he might not have been faithful and she was relieved to be single knowing that nobody was cheating on her.
Me knowing that I’m single and nobody cheating on me pic.twitter.com/v6sTLr3Ivu
— LIV Morgan 👅💙 (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) September 10, 2017
It’s unclear what the last straw was for their relationship but it probably didn’t help when a stripper posted on Twitter about her encounter with Amore. You can read the tweets from the stripper by clicking here.
The entire album is available now on iTunes and Spotify.
h/t to Pro Wrestling Sheet for taking the time to transcribe some of the lyrics.
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!